Fire happens when things with carbon in it combust, or when alkali metals touch water. It can be used to cook things.
People Who Like It
- Sometimes fire goes out of control and can burn people.
- It can be suffocated by water.
- It releases CO2 into the air.
- Fireballs are really rocks on fire.
- "Fire" can also mean "shoot."
- Beavis with his love of fire caused his show to have controversy by Moral Guardians. Down with this sort of thing.
- The place with the most fire is the Underworld
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.